Schedule a short consultation with us now. It’s 100% free and we’ll review with you the best strategy to get rid of your timeshare as soon as possible.
I want to get rid of my timeshare
Fill out this contact form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
Timeshare Ninjas are here to help
Questions we might ask
- When did you buy your timeshare?
- Did you feel pressured into your purchase?
- Where did you purchase your timeshare resort?
- Do you still owe a mortgage?
- Why do you want to exit your timeshare?
- Have you tried to sell it before?
- How soon do you want to get rid of it?
- Are you current on your maintenance fees?
Documents you will need (not limited to)
- Name, address and phone number of your timeshare
- The deed and/or contract or membership agreement
- The financing agreement (if you still have a mortgage on the timeshare)
- RUles and regulations of the timeshare resort
- Maintenance fee amount and due date and if you are current on your payments
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get out of my timeshare if I still have a mortgage?
A mortgage is a contractual obligation between you and your lender and no third party can relieve you of these obligations. But, depending on your situation (terms of your mortgage, etc.), it might still be possible to get out of your timeshare, even if you have an existing mortgage on the property or owe money under a promissory note.
Is my timeshare worth anything?
The hard truth is that it is probably not worth anything close to what you paid for it. There are plenty of brand new, better timeshare selling at that price.
Are you a timeshare exit company?
No, we are not. After a free consultation, we will decide with you what is a best course of action to exit your timeshare and might eventually match you with a trustworthy timeshare exit company if that is your best and cheapest option.
Do I have to be current on my mortgage payments or maintenance fees to exit my timeshare?
In some circumstances you will need to pay off your most recent bill, but in many cases we can still help you even if you’re a few years behind. As long as you are still receiving some form of paperwork in the mail regarding your timeshare, we can help you. You are responsible, however, for all maintenance fees, taxes, assessments billed (whether billed annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly) for all weeks/points that have been used or banked related to the current year if you have any reservations coming up.
Are there any loopholes in timeshare contract?
Not really, contrary to what many timeshare exit companies might tell you. But you do have legal ways to terminate a contract, such as the rescission period (also known as the “cooling off” period) or the deed buy-back programs (some resorts will buy back your timeshare if your mortgage is paid off and you are current on all fees).
How do I find out the name of my timeshare resort?
If you are not sure who operates your timeshare, we can absolutely help you. Contact us for assistance.